The Comfy Chair

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Re: The Comfy Chair

Post  Renee on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 17:00

You did really well at the coffee morning. I'm sure that people will be happy to have something to look forward to like that, also they might well buy something from Hilltop.

It was still very frozen here this morning and the road uphill to the gym was clear, so that was good. It's just my small stretch of road that was still icy. Zumba was good. Four of us had a Christmas meal at the gym and it was surprisingly good! We talked for about two hours afterwards! It was fun.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 21:51

Ah, how lovely to get on so well, nothing like a jolly good chat and a nice meal! Very Happy
Ronnytigs
Admin

http://pols.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 08:41

Very dark and grismal this morning, and wet..... but at least practically all the snow has gone now.

Off to lunch with a friend in Thorpe-le-Soken today, apart from that, nothing much to report! Laughing
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 08:56

Yes, the weather is about the same here and the snow has almost gone. A day in for me and I must get the clothes together that I'm taking with me to Colin's. It's going to be 9C where he lives next Tuesday, so summer is on its way! thumbsup

Nothing more to report! Winking
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:00

sun and cloud sun sun sun here too...errm well its nearly here ... OMG cheers cheers yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

One still has majorish 'man snots' going on BUT..... that won't stop me cheerwave cheers OMG sick sick ...Its nearly Rum'o'Clock so all will soon be well... in wine in wine in wine

Really rewarding stuff fer us at the Rezzi's do and other this year and has made it all worthwhile... hug hug (despite me being dead ill and just hanging on - stuff hug Bad idea Bad idea bedtime bedtime ) I wore thye dodgy woosy jumper BUT due ter severe illness stuff I was able ter keep me coat on smileinabox thumbsup thumbsup Cool Cool Bad idea

I have to get better by termorrow as I have me gig...prolly will mean me singing an octave LOWER then norm...? shy Bad idea
OMG I hope I don't pass anyfunk on'ter Miszz Tiggzzzz Crying or Very sad Winking shrug shrug

Anyway one better start recovering....................... fallover fallover in wine in wine thumbsup thumbsup

Bad idea Bad idea wave wave wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 16:03

Superb lunch at Harry'sd Bar as the Bell wasn't open for lunches. Rolling Eyes
Had a gorgeous spicy sweet King Prawn and rice thing, it was most excellent, so much so we want to have another as soon as... Winking http://www.harrysbarandrestaurant.co.uk/thorpe/storage/app/uploads/public/59d/f28/f68/59df28f6841c6287161169.pdf
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 16:31

'n' I stayed home ILLLLLLL sick sick SO funny SO funny

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 19:16

Oooh, you poor thing! Sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

What an amazing menu Ronny! I would have had great difficulty choosing something.

I had smoked salmon fillet, drizzled with citrus juices and oven baked, cubes of potatoes, par-boiled and then halowiggled and a froz. mixed green vegetable thingy microwiggled. Twas good.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 19:51

Very Happy
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 08:53

Golly, had a bit of a lie in this morning... I think I might be resisting Pol's cold thing! Wink

Nothing much on today, so will take it easy accordingly! Very Happy
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 09:55

Its 'SNOT jist a flippin "COLD THING"...its blooming SERIOUS STUFF...!!! angrystamp angrystamp Bad idea Bad idea asleep asleep asleep Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes shrug shrug
Hoping I can perform and NOT kofff too much this evening...Bad idea Bad idea fainting fainting

Giggle Giggle

One will soldier on as one does under such pressure... scratch scratch Rolling Eyes

Also have a wrecked birdy feeder to un wreck now, jist to add to the pressures of life...prolly either a large pidjin OR a squidgel has ripped the bottom feeder cup and perch right oft...'tis on me bench waiting fer things to get hot there...I shall re-engineer the weakness ....prolly loads of HOT glue onnit Giggle Winking Winkingthumbsup Bad idea Bad idea

Blimey we had a MARSE in the attic...I caught it (one) in a trap though and have now put TWO traps ooop there 'ter see if there many more...or even ANY...?
Mizzz found a boxing glove that had been nibbled when she loaded some stuff ooop fer the Saturday morning sale so we were suss about a possibubble mousy person...Eekrun Shocked Shocked We ARE sorta country here though...!

Just running through a few bitz ready fer ternight....other than that- after terday we are on a free ride until after Krimbo...except fer some minor 'scoffing outs' on Tuesday next week and Mizzz wants to return to "Harry's" in a nearby village where she scoffed yusterday, so that a poss too:dine: Dine out Dine out

Right..................he we don't go then..............SO funny SO funny wave wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 10:50

Oh dear! Mk2 knows all about wrecked birdy feeders, Rolling Eyes but it's the bloomin' squirrels. They will get through anything where he lives and even shake the feeder to get seeds out if they can't get to them. There's got to be a way. Rolling Eyes
I hope that all goes well tonight, so fingers crossed. Maybe Paracetamol might just suppress the coff, or Day Nurse.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:12

"Nurse"..???... scratch scratch me NURSE is driving me there (and back hopefully...?) SO funny SO funny hug hug

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 15:01

SO funny Winking
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 16:37

We shall be off soon, so I'll say cheerio for now, not sure what time we'll be back. wave
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 10:08

We're BACK.......................... Rolling Eyes shrug shrug fortunately we weren't too late getting home larst evo...and the sea air stopped the car freezing over while we woz there too... thumbsup thumbsup they were still "at it" when we left too...My voice JUST held out BUT there were a couple of toons I didn't /couldn't do...
I took all me wooosy jackets/waistycoat and stuff BUT it was SOOOOO hot in there I actually ended ooop wearing less to play in than I was wearing ter get there...They were a good crowd fortunately...it was a struggle but I didn't want ter cancel so late....the show must wotsit innit... Bad idea Bad idea OMG OMG

Putting stuff away now and lovely to feel that its all over now and we can do our own FING until next year...family stuff and our own time ...I really need a clean through in me mancave in case we get any visitors ahead...they usually end ooop inspecting me mancave...Mizz also wants us to do a clean through in the house too...only ter mess it ooop wiv Krimbo dekkies... OMG Bad idea Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Giggle Giggle Giggle

SO pleased that we decided NOT to go anyway, travel wise, again this year too... thumbsup

Oddly I get this feeling that I REALLY wanna give the grarss a last TRIM.... BUT its either been frozen OR far too wet mowing mowing Trubble is that it soon goes "clumpy" if left too long... shrug

One jist has some minor shoppy stuff ter do (prezzies fer Mizzz) but other than that we're now Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thumbsup cheerwave cheerwave cheers cheers Summers NEXT yaayyyyyyyyyyyyy sun sun sunny sunny sunny

When duya depart for the SARF..???

wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 15:08

Oooo errr - I did a post this morning, and it isn't there! scratch shrug I must have signed out without sending it? Rolling Eyes

Anyways - I went shopperating, and found a nice cheap address book to send to Pol's daughter as she is ALWAYS asking for eveyone's address, ALL the time - Giggle

Now just generally slobbing, and doing odd bits and pieces, also want to get on with the WRA newsletter for January - I need to get a rough copy done, ready for our meeting mid-Jan, and knowing how time flies - it will soon be here! Shocked SO funny

When is it you're off to Mk2's Renners?
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 20:55

I'm so pleased that all went well larst night and that your voice held out. You must have been so relieved to get back home though. It's nice to be free for a while and a wise idea to stay at home at Christmas.

I go to Colin's next Tuesday, so you have me until then! shrug Very cold today and minus 3 tonight. The wind is changing direction tomorrow, so will be warming up and about 11C at Colin's.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 00:23

Jolly good - I realise I posted on the good night thread... silly me... never mind.

See you all tomorrow.
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 08:35

Crikey - first in this morning, even though we didn't wake up until 8am. Giggle
No bad head this morning - I think it must have been all the bread and butter I ate during the evening, lovely little bread batons, really did the trick and soaked up the in wine dancing

Not doing much today.... yawn yawn Laughing
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 08:59

I was awake early, but stayed in bed listening to the Radio and finally got out.

It's a frosty day here and now clouds are arriving. Rolling Eyes A day in for me, getting clothes sorted and stuff. I can't wait for the wind to change direction and milder weather will arrive.

Have a lovely day!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:06

Its not really that frosticals here but is more icy dew on the cars windars...lovely sunny bitz with clear blue skies...lovely seeing three airyplanes ooop high leaving bright trails in the sky and all heading in the very same direction... they jist look  a few feet apart too...Shocked  Shocked  Giggle

Blimey..... ten tonnnes of birdy seed has jist been delivered by the nice birdyseed delivery man from afar shrug  Mizzz gets biggo bags at 25 Kg....I hope they like it all... shrug

SO...... Giggle ........one will try ter start a cleary uppy in me mancave area BUT also one needs to wire in a 13 amp socket in the front porch bit...handy fer outside lighty bitz-pressure washer use and stuiff like that outside the front...I'd dearly lurve to trim the grarss out 't back too but its far too wet... mowing  mowing  shrug

I hope the other party attendee's are all OK this morning as there was mucho fally down water in use larst night ... in wine  in wine  Cheers  Cheers  Giggle ...Me 'n' 'Er woz all OK of course as we're flippn sensible Giggle ...but the hosts were well under the wotsit shrug  SO funny  SO funny

One just needs to do a larst prezzy shop soonest but otherwise we're all done (ish)...lunchybitz out with freinds on Tuesday and our own bitz'n'pieces/family stuff - but hey ho we're on a free ride by the looks ovvit yaaayyyyy cheerwave sofabounce sofabounce cheers

I trust yer'll be taking a lappy with yer to Mk2's ?...we'll need information regarding what yer get fer prezzies... Rolling Eyes  Wink  Wink  Winking  Winking
Anyway...later................. wave  wave  wave  wave  wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 13:46

I'm glad that you both survived larst night!  Never mind the others, that's their fault if they had too much!  Some people never learn! shrug  Giggle

I was watching bright pink plane trails recently and they were about 1" below each other.  One went straight down, which worried me, but there were no plane crashes.  shrug

Yes, I'll be taking my tablet, so you won't be wivout me completely! Rolling Eyes Giggle   I'll drop by from time to time to see wot yer up to? scratch   We don't give prezzies, which was my idea!  Colin has bought me a dressing gown from M&S this time and I bought him one for when he comes over here.  He gets prezzies from relatives, mostly wine and a very nice hamper from daughter next door.  She has velly good taste in nosh.

Last edited by Renee on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 16:06

Thant sounds good. One has exchanged prezzies with most friends, so just family now. Son and giirlfriend are coming on Saturday morning, before heading off oop North to her family, think Sam will be arriving on Sunday, although she'll be popping in on Saturday for lunch with the others too.

Feel lost with nothing much to do..... we are going to Table Table for nosh this evening, as I forgot to get anything out of the freezer - I have vouchers again. Winking
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 16:27

I wish I had a Table Table near to me for when I have nothing to eat. There's one place and it's not that good and another pub near to Asda. I couldn't be bothered going out, anyway. shrug There's always baked beans and Sainsbury's Finest Fish Fingers which are quite good if I don't feel like cooking.

Have a lovely meal! Shocked Are you going to miss wotsit tonight? scratch
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next