Post  Ronnytigs on Fri 02 Feb 2018, 22:03

Yes, all those flat packs that never got put up right..... SO funny
Ronnytigs
Admin

http://pols.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Comfy Chair

Post  Ronnytigs on Sat 03 Feb 2018, 08:25

Looks like a lazy day today - the sky is light grey this morning, and it seems we are due rain later. I do hate this time of year when it's damp all the time. Crying or Very sad

Hope your blood pressure is settling down Renners, perhaps you need a few days not doing anything? Wink
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Sat 03 Feb 2018, 09:06

Well tbh while "THEY" are the supposed qualified lot I will always argue that the DIABOLIC is the one ter watch.. SO funny  that the residual as left running between heartybeats in the system...the top'un is only an "on demand" figure and goes ooop 'n'down according ter what yet doing at any minuet......hence OlPol SO funny SO funny

Neutral starters here terday with lots of nufffink much happening out there other than the birds scoffing avidly as per...............
We both retired at 10 pm larst evo after an evening of total relaxo... OlPol  watching old Top of the Pops type stuff with Dusty Springboard and Lula/Sandie Shaw etc....then a prog about old Punks reforming Bad idea  all on BBC4 between odd  OlPol ... and glad we didn't go t' pub in the end...sad to miss the band though?

Lovely feeling now, being relieved of urgent stuff ter do and ternights venue cancelled ...too many issues that we can do wivvout these daze... thumbsup  Rolling Eyes  shrug  fainting

I see the wevver ooop norf on telly jist now says SNOW...and freezy uppy wevver shrug  shrug  Crying or Very sad  shrug  shrug

Anyway its a mini Full Engrish with friddled sosso meat (one used to get packets of  flat square sosso meat ter friddle...!) loved it as a change from full sosso's  Tasty  Tasty  Tasty  SO funny  wave  wave  wave  wave  wave  wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 03 Feb 2018, 09:39

Well I was doing nothing much wandering around Asda when it went sky high. shrug Someone said praps it's Asda's prices that did it! Giggle

Yes, you could both do with a little break from all the rushing around that you do. It's all experimental, isn't it, finding out what works and doesn't work. The Wombles heads will be fun to do!

Colin also said that it would be snow here today, but that's on the hills and so far it's just raining.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sat 03 Feb 2018, 21:01

Waiting for the cold air to descend from the North here.
Azda prices are supposed to be quite fair, I always thought. They opened a new one here, and I am going to try and tap their Community Chjampion for some plants for Weeley in Bloom. Giggle
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 03 Feb 2018, 21:56

The staff at Asda are the best. I can't fault them. Yes, the prices are good and I can always get what I want from there.

I watched a very interesting documentary on BBC4 tonight. It was about Sicily, but going back to the Roman times. The presenter was excellent too. Then I watched the Voice! Giggle
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 08:06

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we watched the overground/underground rail; wotsit  where they were digging ooop all the old bodies near Livvy St Station...it was an acre of old burial ground...most interesting...(I never watch those fixed so called "talent" programmes as they wind me ooop too much_...just cos they're black or from Essex doesn't mean they can sing...most kids just SHOUT these days and IMHO the judges are ******s too Winking taunt

One is ooop earlish so that Mizz can have a lie in with the light orft in the beddyroom...I can sleep with full lighting however...errm and frequently DO................. Rolling Eyes SO funny  I am cat sitting and watching the nooos on't telly from me sofa fer what its worth! Giggle

It seems a fair 'ol starters here terday with now't apparent much  going on out there other than getting light faster now!
Cloudybitz are clearing here now and its always visibubble exacto where the coast line is here as the clouds form over the sea and can look like a dark distant mountain range............... thumbsup  Bad idea  Bad idea  Bad idea

We've had an intyresting communique emaily from a TV type comany asking fer places such as ours to submits entries fer an artyfarty set ooop fer the village, depicting depictations and using an "established artist" ter do so...?
(I fink that means it'll be some wooosy loser who claims to be a top sculpturist **** who really is a total wotsit in real life.... Winking Rolling Eyes Giggle -jist saying!)
One already has a few idea's   Giggle

Nuffink too much ter do around the ranch here now other than I'll be doing Wombles head stuff fer a while now...
We MIGHT go out noshing laterwards...??
Mizzz has been sorting the new membership forms as they're dooo fer renewing after the AGM in March...we really need to find a way of renewing members each year otherwise Mizz physically visits each member fer their £££ quids each year...some pay ooop at events but she won't let anyone "escape" Bad idea  SO funny  SO funny

Anyway Aunty...we hope yer BPs have settled and hope yer learnt that shopping is BAD fer ya...it send ya wonky !! Shocked (My dorter also had her prang while going ter IKEA before krimbo !!!! Giggle  Giggle)

One must dash now otherwise I'll be in a rush again.............. hide  wave  wave  wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 08:33

Mk2 would have loved that programme, in fact I think he watched it. I've only just started watching The Voice I guess that it turns my mind away from stresses! I much preferred the documentary about Sicily or wherever it was.

Poor Mizz. You don't sleep with full lighting on surely? Light keeps people awake and darkness stimulates the production of melatonin or summat like that. shrug

It's a lovely day here but frosty. I'm not going anywhere, cos it's too busy. Tidying up to do.

How interesting about the email that you received. Aren't you a sculpturist, making them Wombles heads? Giggle Yes, I'm sure that you'll have plenty of ideas. Bad idea

We're having an IKEA here sometime soon as well as a Lidl down on the main road. There is a new Co-Op shop on Chorley Old Road, but I haven't been yet. That's the road that we walked to when you were here, after walking alongside the brook.

Anyway, have a naice day!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 09:14

One is 'Oop' having decided that I was awake after all, showered and ready to go, and already completed latrine duties. I'm afraid our puss cats are now very geriatric and we are never quite sure where they're going to 'go' next! terrified They also drink loads, and it therefore has to come out again in copious amounts Rolling Eyes Chuckle The song 'Yellow River' comes to mind..... and they always go where there's no paper to absorb it. Bad idea Bless 'em. Doh

One is trying to sort out my 'To Do' list for everything that's coming up with the Association, just so I can have an 'orderly' mind otherwise it gets on me nerves. geek I have to submit a few funding applications, we have been unsuccessful so far unfortunately, but I shall press onwards and upwards. Very Happy
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 09:30

I shall now HIDE !! hide terrified terrified terrified

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 14:59

I shall find yer as you'll go ter sleep on the settee.

.... and he HAS! Giggle Winking SO funny SO funny
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 18:58

Mizz T went out and I didn't know as I slept through her going AND her returning a year later...damned TV innit Giggle OlPol OlPol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 20:14

Excuses excuses!!! SO funny I hope that the cat didn't piddle on you! Giggle

I found myself watching A Place Called Home again tonight and quite enjoyed it I'm watching a docu about Cuba on BBC4.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 08:45

Chuckle  Watched Call the Midwife, I do enjoy watching the old times recreated. Very Happy

Snowy start to the day here, although it's already fast disappearing.
Bits and bobs to be getting on with and grant requests - they will take a while to compile though.

We've received this via our Parish Council -
bigthings@banijayuk.com
All applicants must be over 18 and live in the UK or ROI
MAD MONK / BANIJAY are developing a unique television series for a major British
TV broadcaster. We want to see how public art can bring a small community together to collectively
decide upon their identity and how they would like others to see them
We’re looking for small villages, with fantastic stories and even more amazing people,
that would like to win over our experts and claim an unbelievable prize...  a privately funded
piece of public art that will celebrate the local people and the heritage of their community, that
will become a new local landmark and cultural beacon

So putting our thinking caps on about an application, sounds a great idea.
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 09:04

Hooomph...I foreseee a massive "ANGEL OF FLIPPIN' WEELEY" going ooop on our roundybout... Bad idea Bad idea Shocked Shocked SO funny SO funny SO funny

yep snow ish but I won't be out buying and panics...I hear peeps go out panic buying with such snow about...? The sky looks FULL shy shy

Bit of 'Confusion.Com' here as I booked ooop fer me massage wiv Lucy as usual and was told on the phone it'd be Tuesday 6th Feb at tooof hurty.... but then I get a txt reminder over the weekend saying its terday ? scratch scratch

I have started starting re trials on me womblies head using expandy Foam...never tried it before and blimey...errrm it certainly hexpands (but not when yer looking...it goes orft with time and gets bigger............as in BLIMEY Bad idea OMG OMG geek lol! lol! study study

Howz the BP now woman...? *NOT Black Poodly neever* Winking Winking Giggle Giggle

We'll see what we see when we've seen it........................ jig shrug shrug wave wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 09:14

It is indeed a great idea!  Please keep me updated.  Angel of Weeley???  Well you've already started that, haven't you? Giggle   Well one can always shave of bits of the expandable foam after it has expanded.  That's called sculpturing, isn't it?  shrug

It's another dull day here, but cold.

Can't remember if I mentioned but I watched a programme about Cuba and presented by Simon Reeves.  There have been slight changes there and people are now being allowed to buy and sell homes.  Previously they could only exchange them.

BP was 126/74 yesterday.  I really don't want it to go any lower.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 09:59

That sounds ideal tbh...similar to mine (or it was last time...I'm actually buying a monotor gadget../.when I remember that is shrug

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 16:27

Sounds good to me, except I NEVER understand blood pressure, which send mine through the roof! SO funny
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 18:46

BP is jist summat that helps yer ter drink more alkyhol in wine in wine in wine Rolling Eyes Winking Winking

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 20:35

Giggle fallover
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 08:40

Blue sky atm, but just 1C.... brrrr - another quiet day here today.
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 09:09

Yep quiet ish yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheerwave cheerwave cheers cheers cheerwave cheerwave

One is to pop over the road at 11am ( Bad idea  Crying or Very sad  thats Rum'o'Cl;ock) to our Rezzzzi neighbour  who has a lekky fault shrug   That'll be interyesting to see what it is after all...??

One had an awesome massage yusterday as the wrong date was actually the right date...errrm even though it was the wrong one that I'd been given........shrug Bad idea Bad idea SO funny SO funny

Dunno what I'll be doing laterwards other then  some more wombling stuff maybe...?

Mizzz has booked us ooop ter have a few daze in Londonstani in early April again...we loved the last short break larst year so this one will be a tad longer...same hotel as we liked it there just on Hyde Park and near a decent pub that does good fodder... Tasty Tasty Dine out Dine out

The sun is out here now and there's jist minor freezy stuff atop the bird barf outside on the patio...the other drinky bowl out there didn't frezz over  larst night though...Gonna get COLDER so she jist said on 't telly shrug fainting fainting
Hoping that summers coming soon though...yaaayyyyy sun  sun and cloud  sun

I watched an intyresting  proggy on daytime/luncht sun ime telly at 11 ish  yusterday on "Freeview  Quest" or summat...all about railways and engines-stations-tracks level crossings  and peeps also the former Post Office system on rails...mainly run now by volunteer stuff-ex railmen and signal box stuff...it was called "Trainspotting"...covered all aspects of trains and railyways and the mechanics...I bet Mk 2 would have enjoyed it too? thumbsup thumbsup I'll see if its on still terday... Winking

One had better start looking bizzzy anytime soon......... hide  hide  hide  hide

wave  wave  wave  wave  wave  wave  wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 15:01

It started snowing here, about 30 minutes before I left for the gym. There was a covering everywhere, which looked very pretty and the roads were clear, which was good.

The sun came out here and then the sky changed. It looks now as though it might start snowing again, but I'm not going anywhere.

I hope that you got the lecky problem sorted. thumbsup When I was in the hospital, something wasn't working, so then he plugged it in! Winking I managed to keep a straight face.

How nice to have a visit to London planned! It will be something to look forward to.

Mk2 must have seen that programme, because he was in all day yesterday. I will ask him though.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 17:08

Yep Trainspotting was on again terday 11am til 1 pm on "Quest"... I missed most ovvit though... Shocked Shocked The lekky fault proved to be a lazy thermostat and Colin (YUP ANOTHER COLIN) needs to contact the mannyfactkter whose name is on the back (IF they're still living that is... Eekrun
We were entertained by a field MARSE that lives in his workyshop and keeps hiding! Bad idea hide hide

It started ter snow fairly heavyish here after lunchybitz and stayed on me grarss but soon melted on the patio...snowing lightly on and orft since and the sky looks full!

wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 19:34

Yep, I found the link for the programme and sent it to Mk2. I might as well let you have it too!

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=Trainspotting

I wonder if you can watch your missed programme on catch-up?

Michael Portillo was in California today and visited a winery (?) in Napa Valley and heard all about the history of the place and the grapes that they use. He also spent time with a man in a river who was gold-panning.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next