The Comfy Chair

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: The Comfy Chair

Post  Ronnytigs on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 19:49

I shall be watching the second part of Silent Witness this evening at 9.
'imself will go ter bed I suspect. Winking
Ronnytigs
Admin

http://pols.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 08:58

Bloomin' football Rolling Eyes SO funny

Snow here this morning, just a sprinkling, like thick icing, and a grey sky above. More on the way that Carol lady says an' all.

We might toddle off to Table Table for lunch today, just for a treat. Wink
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 09:37

Yep I did hear it was gonna be foooty instead but fergot to mensh it... hide Giggle Giggle I went ter bed at 9pm anyway..................... shrug
Trubble now izzz that its gonna be on ternight again ferever instead... angrystamp angrystamp angrystamp... angry Total wazzzy rubbish on telly these daze... Shocked Shocked

Snodging here still, albeit dizzzypearing as it lands...been on & orft since larst evo.....a tad nippy of course but 'snot freezing... BUT it is WINTER innit........ fainting... soon be SUMMER yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dunno what I'll be ooop to terday as yet, and its still difficult being able ter do...errrm 'NOWT much Bad idea Bad idea Eekrun thumbsup smileinabox sofabounce

In the mean time one will retune the freeview on't telly as its retuning day (apparently) so no doubt that'll confuse me even further.... Bad idea Bad idea

wave wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:11

It's a beautiful day here, but very cold.

I need to order a new cross blade assembly for my JML Nutri Blitzer, following several e-mails. It's only £4.95.

I think that football is rubbish, because it's about the club that can afford the best players. angrystamp angrystamp My gym friend's son-in-law is going to live in Utah for two years to play in their football team. shrug

I'm choosing a computer monitor and have been reading up. thumbsup

Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 15:49

I don't DO footy any longer neever,  despite being an ex player...far too many woooses and curly wurlies and enemy types  earning obscene dosh fer my liking...
My late father was an avid footyrist and part time reffyree...he said then that footy has gone down the wotsit  now we have forenners here cheating in OUR game  here (1973!)

The sun came out and melted all the snodgeries...it had been snowing since last wotsit...

We went out scoffing to the local scoffery and most naice too it was  Dine out  Dine out  Dine out ...we bought the half finished bottle of house red back to drain orft here...din't larst long though in wine in wine in wine

we are coontented... Dine out Dine out Winking Winking Winking

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 15:54

Winking Indeed we are. OlPol
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 16:27

I'm glad that you enjoyed your meal!

My next door neighbour in Blackpool, played in the team when it was top of Division 1. He also played for England too, but he lived in a semi-detached house and went back to decorating after his retirement. How things have changed. Stanley Matthews, who lived round the corner used to walk to matches.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 19:13

One I did earlier but then dissypeared... scratch scratch shrug shrug

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 21:10

Just wondering if you watched The New Builds Are Coming on BBC2 at 9pm? It's about all the new housing estates that are popping up all over the country, although you might have found it rather depressing in the circumstances.

I watched the first Eurovision programme tonight. They were choosing our entry.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 08:40

Ah, I wonder how we'll do this year? Rolling Eyes shrug

Silent Witness was good - Pol will be glad that this series has now finished! SO funny I shall watch Girlfriends on ITV Player today some time. Cool

A neighbour across the road that moved in a while back has invited us over to celebrate her 50th Birthday - such a nice surprise - they have a hedgehod santuary, so I'm going to try and draw a hedghog for her as a gift. Shocked Winking

Other than that the sun is shining but it's brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr coldy.
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 09:15

Ahhh ... what a lovely gift that will be ... really special!

It's cold here too, but no wind or snow, so that's alright!

Well here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGEx2x8xoo
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 09:37

One totally senseless boring proggy ends only to be replaced by another jist as bad...9pm? I was already in bed by then...
I'm not allowed to view any "interesting progs" after Mizz Tigzz's 8-9 pm ish "watershed" Giggle shrug Shocked Shocked I've used ooop MY timeslot by then Rolling Eyes SO funny SO funny SO funny
hide hide
I think I filled me slot with watching cops stuff but tbh I really can't remember now... scratch shrug

Lovely sunny start here BUT there WAS 7 feet of frost overnight ...dead nippy and nearby was 5.6 deg below wotsit....wintery showers forecast here on and orft between sunnybitz untill weekend!

I've been down to me shed already to switch the heater on in the workybitz part as I wanna get back in there doing Womble stuff...otherwise I'm doing as little as possible between doing even less than that....... Winking Winking

I also need to find a book on the railways that seems to have vanished despite me seeing it not too long ago...jist where though...? It has piccies of my late Father in Law at the station with some engines and some other local railmen...hoping to find a photo of another local railwayman whose daughter came ooop on another Bedford FB site...?

SO.................... Rolling Eyes taunt taunt hide hide wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 13:32

Another telly comes to mind? shrug That might be the solution and then you can watch your noisy cops programmes.

I went to the gym this morning and spent time on the treadmill, dropping the speed a little and just stopping once halfway through. I caught up with friends too.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 13:48

"Caught ooop with friends"..??? scratch shrug did yer all share the same treadymill then...? shrug fainting SO funny SO funny

Nope never another telly...I'm happy dozing orft fer the night tbh...its only the usual CARP on at that time of night anyway fainting taunt taunt

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 16:17

Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 16:42

scratch shrug shrug shrug scratch scratch

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 17:16

scratch shrug shrug Rolling Eyes scratch
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 17:35

even more scratch scratch scratch shrug shrug shrug shrug Bad idea Bad idea Bad idea Bad idea bedtime bedtime

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 17:39

Rolling Eyes Click on the words 'this isn't you, us it Renners?' and it takes you to a you-tube clip......... taunt
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 18:15

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh mine was all in black................ Giggle

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 19:48

So woz mine.  shrug

That was so funny!!!

P.S. Just checked again and the words were in blue, so mustn't have noticed. shrug
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Fri 09 Feb 2018, 08:26

Long time since I've put a link in like that Winking

We're off into Clacton early this morning, and then for the weekly shop.
After which, nothing much...... one of our good committee members wants to resign, she's coming tomorrow so we can have a chat... Crying or Very sad She is involved with another village's luncheon club, and is going to take over running it. Rolling Eyes
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Fri 09 Feb 2018, 08:35

Oh no, what a shame to be losing a good committee member. Crying or Very sad Just when everything was going so well. Luncheon club??? What you're doing is so much more important and for the good of the village. shrug

Enjoy your shop and I hope that it's not too cold.

I'm off to pick up my new computer and monitor this morning, so I will drop it off at the computer place on the main road for them to transfer docs and pictures. I'm not sure what will happen with Outlook, but I will ask them. It will be mid-week before I get it back, but I have my tablet.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Fri 09 Feb 2018, 14:57

Errr...Keep taking the TABLET then.. SO funny SO funny SO funny hide hide

Good to natter with ya jist now but its so hard not being able to actually see what ya have there-wires and whizzzy bitz...shrug shrug ... Bad idea Bad idea

One tried ter buy some extra expandy foam in a can from the cheapo shop this morning but....needless ter say...they'd sold out... angrystamp angrystamp so I bought summat else instead, jist like Aunty would have Giggle Giggle Winking Winking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Anyway lets hope yer get sorted somehow...I didn't realise yer pooty was away on holidoodles getting sorted...? shrug shrug

One must dash otherwise ....She'll fink I'm ooop ter summat Rolling Eyes SO funny SO funny

wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 09:36

Good morning! It's nice to be back!
Heavy rain here this morning, but I'm not going anywhere. I'll give my brain a rest! I could do with a proper keyboard for this tablet, but I can manage I suppose!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next