The Comfy Chair

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: The Comfy Chair

Post  'Ol Pol on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 19:00

Go ahead Aunty-plug 'em in...(she'll be fine............... Giggle Giggle Giggle )

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 09:00

Hope so, fingers crossed! hide

Lots of bits and pieces to potter about with on this Valentine's Day. We are off to the Sun Tong Cantonese restaurant in Clacton this evening. We went there on Valentine's a couple of years ago, and really enjoyed it. Cool
Ronnytigs
Admin

http://pols.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 09:24

A COUPLE of years ago...?? scratch scratch  I thought it was LARST year... we DO partake in foren muck now and again  Tasty  Dine out  Dine out  Dine out shrug Giggle Giggle

One is dressed in me scruffy stuff and hoping to get into me workybitz area...IF I wear anything at all neat, clean or tidy I'll guarantee ter get summat sticky like glue/paint/expandy stuff or a burn mark on me wotsits Winking Winking

Dull 'ol start here with a minor draft...velly cloudy but hearing or bad stuff ooop norf maybe...?

Blimey however long is the Wintery Olympics going on for...? fainting angrystamp angrystamp yesterdays early nooos went on abart this that and the others falling over on the ice for ages... when it was also on BBC2 anyway, then later on BBC1 main grrrrr...Then larst night the One Show went on and on abart flipping cooking (Pancakes made by irriots who don't know how ter do pannycakes anyway...grrrr)

One was in bed soon after 8;30 pm larst evo...so that Mizz got ter watch whatever Mizz likes ter watch in comfort wivout me moaning.. OlPol  OlPol . so I jist get outa the way... thumbsup Giggle Giggle
We were seeing the proggy where a family lives back in time and living "how it was"- house, food work and leisure etc...interesting but half hour was enuff fer me tbh... corner  asleep

WOW the sun is trying ter come out yaayyyyyyy cheers  sun and cloud  sun and cloud  sun and cloud

Hope the wires got sorted and I guess the noo pooty will arrive terday...? OMG  OMG  study  study

Anyway, one has a cuppa brewing so... kettle  coffee  coffee  wave  wave  wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 13:44

What a morning! I decided to get the bus to the hospital and had to wait 30 minuets with strong winds and snow, then two came together. The bus shelter is useless. Nurse couldn't find any blood, but found some in the other arm. My computer ready, so I'm going to pick it up now. Fingers and eyes crossed please!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 15:00

Everything crossed Renners, hope it all goes to plan!! Very Happy
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 16:18

Well, I am here on my new computer!!!!! Yes it was velly stressful! Winking I am very happy with it!

I am just having a gin and tonic to relax me after all the stress! What wiv the weather this morning and then connecting everything up, it really took it out of me. Rolling Eyes

Enjoy your meal at the Chinky place tonight and hope that one gets changed ... for a change! Wink I don't know what I'm having tonight, maybe chicken thighs and something.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 19:52

Yay, techy Renners - all tarted up in her new pooty!! Chuckle Chuckle Well done for getting it all sorted out. Very Happy

Just back from our very tasty meal out. There were lots of couples eating, and the restaurant decorate the room with balloons and Chinese lanterns, red serviettes and red roses on the tables - all very romantic! love love
We timed it just right, because as we finished a very loud family party came in, and the atmosphere sort of went downhill. Pol was very taken with the music, which was Lighthouse Family and Simply Red - dancing SO funny SO funny SO funny hide
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 19:59

Yep we did and we did... Winking shrug
Lovo meal and most delish wiv a naice bootle of plonk too...we bought a 1/4 bottle home wivvvus and finishing it now Winking Winking

POURING of rain here but not too nippy and deffo NO snodge here...all home again and drying out...

We have a meety uppy at the train station site with the MP mister on Monday so ones norty letters are starting to have effect Giggle Sad Sad ...
We drove home ternight via the roundybouyt site too that one has complained of 9 double lighting standards on the local roundybout that have been NOT working fer a year now...jist ter prove we woz right (still...that they aint been fixed) "they " were coming back ter me within 10 worky days with a reason WHY...-but haven't) One has been on their case fer a year now !!!!!! fainting angrystamp angrystamp enuffs enuff Bad idea angry angry

SO...telly's most entertaining again I see... OlPol OlPol SO funny

Glad yer got yer gadgets sorta gadgetting again.......its a FAFF innit Shocked Shocked wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Wed 14 Feb 2018, 21:25

I'm so glad that you had such a lovely meal. The restaurant must have looked fabulous with all the decorations and the music! Tee hee!!

Good to hear that things are happening and hope that your meeting will go well on Monday. It's really disgraceful thay they haven't replaced the lights on the roundabout.

Yes it was a big faff for me to achieve something like that. I used to tell my techie son that he took after me! He just gave me a look!!

Do the speakers plug into the computer or the monitor.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 09:08

I came up against another little problem! I had to sign in using my new computer but seem to have mislaid my list of passywords. It is SOMEWHERE!

It's a lovely day here with blue sky and sunshine. I am staying in to have a sort out of everything! Thank goodness that I have my tablet where I am automatically logged in!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 10:00

I have Firefox to remember all my passwords... Wink

Yes the meal was lovely, I have been busy putting photos of the station on Facebook etc, so I'll let you look at them on there Renners if you can access it!

Lovely sunshine here, but still quite chilly.

Pol is off sea fishing with a mate tomorrow, so we will be going shopping today I think instead. (wine stocks are low Laughing )
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 10:04

USUALLY speakies plug into the pooter...Not seen a monitor with speakers yet BUT who knows these daze...?
IF it has speaker plugs/sockets ? usually a smallish single rarnd stero 'un?
(I have a separate "quadrostereomultiphonic far too loud theatre sound system" that gives me loadsa OMMMPH'n loud stuff Giggle Giggle )

Lovo sunny starters here again after a night of heavyish rainybitz.rain rain rain ..Only a mere slight draft is evident wiv clouds whipping along but not too bad tbh shrug sun and cloud sun and cloud sun and cloud sun and cloud... deffo no freezy stuff at all cheers cheers

Blimey me letters sure are starting to take effect as the local carncil enforcment bod informs me that "they" are seeking 'Counsel' from a top notch know-it-all in chambers in Londonstan OMG sofabounce sofabounce Bad idea Bad idea Bad idea thumbsup thumbsup Shocked Shocked Shocked and mucho speaking will take place... thumbsup
Mizzz has discovered an awesome photy from 2009 of said station parking area showing that WE are correct (methinks?)

SO...one is out termorrow beach fishing off Frinton beach...brrrrrrr Rolling Eyes Winking Winking

Yer can always use some of MY passywords...when I find them... fainting SO funny SO funny I tend ter change stuff but ferget to record what I'd changed...?? Embarassed Bad idea Bad idea Bad idea

Hope yer get on OK with the new pootygadget then Aunty...I detest NOOOO stuff grrrr it never does what it says on the tin....................Bad idea corner scratch shrug shrug

wave wave wave wave wave wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 10:37

Yes, I will investigate later. Yep, I know the kind of thing that I'm looking for on the puter. My head's a bit muddled up at the moment with everything. It easily happens. Tee hee!

Well, it looks as though you're getting somewhere at last after all your efforts an' telling them wot's wot!

Enjoy your fishing trip tomorrow and hope that it's not too breezy. I hope that you catch something nice too!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 14:22

study study study study study Doh lol!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 18:07

Very Happy Cripes - I hope not TOO big, I don't have any room in the freezer!! Doh lol!
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 19:14

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Rolling Eyes
I've never been beach fishing so i'm more likely to drag in a WW2 bomb or summat OR a passing submarine...? SO funny SO funny

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 19:27

Shocked fainting Giggle
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 22:17

Shocked You never know!

I love the picture at the top. The flowers are so pretty and delicate looking.

I hope that it's not windy for the fishing trip tomorrow.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 07:53

Very Happy I love snowdrops, I have a great mass of them outside my front door, everyone remarks on them when they visit this time of year. Very Happy

Pol will be taking a flask, and sandwiches with him... and Sam is coming to see me, so that's today taken care of. Winking

It's a lovely sunny day, but a sharp frost again, although quickly disappearing 1C atm brrrrrrr
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 08:39

I've seen snowdrops when I've been out and about and even crocus down on the main road.

Have a lovely relaxing day with Sam.

I might go into Preston today on the Park'nRide. There are a few things that I need and will pick up a small ham shank from the market.

Lovely sunny day here, but cold, no doubt!
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 17:01

We had a pleasant lunch at a nearby Farm Barn, they used to have a Farm Shop but closed that last year. It was packed, very popular, and the chips were lush. I brought some back in a doggy bag for Pol. Very Happy
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 17:15

Tee hee! It isn't often that you get very good chips!

I think that farm shops are going out of fashion somehow, although there is an excellent one up at Hoghton Towers. I had a good shop in Preston, buying make-up and the lipstick that I always use. I bought two guest towels from M&S because they are the right size for kitchen towels. I bought a double smoked ham shank, leeks and green lentils.

Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  'Ol Pol on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 17:38

SO..... two towels because they fit the kitchen and a smoky shank & student veggie rubbish...shrug fainting ...? scratch shrugRolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

WE had a fabby day fishing on the beach at Frinton...despite not catching 'owt BUT it didn't matter as it was DEAD sunny...sun sun sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

lol! lol!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Sat 17 Feb 2018, 09:03

Another sunny start, although a few clouds dotted about - looks like it will be raining tomorrow, so today it'll be the garden for a change. SO much to do out there, but I shall just chip away at it. Need to emptry the compost bins, that'll be fun!! SO funny
Ronnytigs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Sat 17 Feb 2018, 10:48

Well it's a dull day here, but at least it's stopped raining!

Washing to do and waiting for computer book and Water Pik (teeth) to be delivered.
Renee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next